The Girl Without a Phone - a Rapunzel Story

 


The girl without a phone a Rapunzel story is  brought to you by goldfish flavored blasted  

crackers look what my mom packed  for me lettuce that's it there's  
still dirt on it well at least it's fresh  it's from our garden just like Rapunzel what  
the witch has a garden full of lettuce are  you saying my mom's a witch no no she just  
makes bad sandwiches well my life is like a  fairy tale sometimes same like if you think  
about it fairy tales are all around us you  just have to open your eyes you think yeah  
like look Cassidy she's like Sleeping Beauty  oh oh that girl sneaking into the classroom  
over there she's like goldy locks sneaking  into the Bears house and I'll look those two
beauty and the Beast yeah I guess you're right  uh I can't eat this Oh you could share some of  
my lunch I got pulled fish crackers flavor blasted  extreme cheddar my mom got a job at the factory so  
I could get like any flavor I want your mom is so  cool, yeah oh there's a new flavor she brought me  
like what are the first packages it's so cool hang  on hi Charlie Sierra Lily we need your help who's  
we Steve what's the matter why are you whispering  we're in the science room are you gonna come to eat  
with us we can't have this crazy substitute  teacher who won't let us leave but the bell  
already rang we need food can you bring us  something sure I have just the thing oh yeah  
sweet thank you come straight here in a hurry oh  wait what science room are you in top floor come  
on we need to go wait oh my gosh what Sierra what  top floor trapped they need rescuing what it's  
happening again it's like two Rapunzel's trapped  in a tower double trouble we better hurry yeah  
hey girls hi Jenny where you goin oh we're just  trying to go to the science room what's the rush  
well you have a special delivery mmm goldfish  flavor blasted extreme cheddar YUM yep why don't  
you girls join me for lunch well that's very kind  of you but we're actually in a bit of a hurry come  
on don't you want to hang with the cool kids we  won't bite that could be nice I suppose Sierra  
could I talk to you for a second about what's going on  Jenny she's the wolf what she's the wolf there's  
no wolf in Rapunzel I think we're in Little Red  Riding Hood you can't just switch fairy tales  
so about lunch, I know something that would go  really well with those goldfish actually Jenny  
uh we're gonna have to take a rain check because  we need to stick to the path what path no  
the path I didn't say path you said path I said path  oh okay what I meant was the pathway cuz we  
need to keep going because I can't get distracted  because I need to take these to my grandmother's  
the house I mean the science room what am I talking  about Lily um I think what she meant to say was
what big eyes you oh my  gosh it must be a full moon
what if she gets there first and  eats them we should keep moving
oh my gosh what the heck Max what  are you doing zombie headshot
its ok max is auditioning for a zombie movie  after school and we're helping him get ready  
it's an important role zombie number 5 I see  so where are you guys going we're taking these  
to the science room what are you doing I don't  know you did it not me just be normal goldfish  
flavor blasted how much will you get for them  how much would you get for them what are they  
talking about I don't know I think they're just  making it up they're not for sale you can trade  
they for this magical pencil sharpener that's  a ripoff I'm not trading my flavor blasted  
goldfish crackers for some stupid it's a cow  it's changing again what's changing the fairy  
tale don't you see magical cow pencil sharpener  there's no magical cow pencil sharpener in any  
fairy tales its just a bad dream exactly a cow  magic a bad trade it's just like Jack in the  
Beanstalk in reverse this is getting so confusing  we better keep moving yeah um this way are you  
sure this is the way I usually go up the other  stairs it has to connect I'm sure we'll find it
this way
this is a dead-end Lily these stairs only go  down it's okay we'll just retrace our steps I  
don't even remember which way be came oh well  I left a trail of goldfish crackers behind us  
oh good thinking hey that's just like what  happened in hansel and Gretel oh yeah what  
happened in that one again well the witch tried  to eat them right we better pick these up yeah
Oh
hello girls can I help you, hello you must be  mister Rumple mmm I thought you were mister  
Claussen that's my brother what did he tell  you nothing we just need to get these two  
those boys how kind of you I'll make sure  they get them when they're done well can  
they come with us when they're finished their  science project you guys hurry up we can't do  
any more he says they're done they are done when  they've proven their hypothesis until then they  
stay and so do these goldfish crackers what  if we helped them hmm if you help them then  
you're a part of the project as well and then  none of you can leave until it's done don't do  
it girls we'll be okay we gotta help them yeah we can't let our friends down okay Mr. Rumple  
we're part of the project too gentlemen you  have such loyal friends don't take too long
you guys shouldn't have done this that's okay  it'll be fine what's your project it's not a  
a regular project that's okay I'm good at science it  has some challenges I love challenges I once saw  
two sides of a Rubik's cube in under ten minutes  so uh it might be a little harder than that how  
hard can it be if we put our brains together we  can do anything it's a time machine except maybe  
that this isn't even scientific how could you  make a time machine as a science project I know  
it was Steve's idea no it wasn't I tried to pick  the potato battery but he's allergic to potatoes  
it's a sensitivity that's not even a thing no you  know a time machine is not a thing okay my medical  
condition boys stop arguing we need to find a way  out of this there's no point it's impossible maybe  
you should be more like Shawn he got an  on his  project to check this out by creating a g-force  
effect the cellulose compound of this straw mix  with the acetic acid causes the inter notes of the  
wheat to break down increasing the electronegative  density thus fracturing the molecules to create  
a new compound with the atomic number 79 also  known as a gold genius that's my boy keep it up
Lily yeah it's happening what is a fairy  tale it changed are you sure don't you see  
he's trying to trick us wait what fairy tale  are we in it's so obvious that the dancing  
and the gold he's not Mr. Rumple a substitute  science teacher well who is what's going on Lily  
the only way to trick a tricker is to do it first and do it quicker Mr. Rumple will not  
win this game but Rumpelstiltskin is his name  Rumpelstiltskin what's going on don't worry I  
have a plan ladies and gentlemen I the Amazing  Sierra will now test the hypothesis of this  
science project by entering this time machine  and traveling into the future remember you'll  
need to prove your hypothesis I won't settle  for postulations and suppositions this is a  
science class I will go to the future and return  with your proof postulation free very well you  
provide the proof the boys get an A and you  all can go free let the presentation begin
just as I thought a total failure now you all  have to stay and I'm gonna finish eating your  
goldfish crackers or perhaps you'd like to  try a new flavor from the future what is this  
Slammin sour cream and onion that's impossible  I've never heard of them of course not they're  
In the future I must have them give them to me  I need to taste them sure you can have as many  
as you won't just to use the time machine how does  it work tell me what do I do I just stay inside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl Without a Phone - A Cinderella Story

Amala Ekpunobi story